"I did a lot of looking around before purchasing a range bag, and boy am I glad I pulled the trigger (heh) on this one!
- The bag keeps it's shape even when there's nothing in it or after loading it heavy.
- it has so much space it holds everything I could possibly need for a day at the range.
- The inside compartment is huge and has adjustable dividers. Front and back zipper pockets with interior zippered pockets, the front has mag pouches built in.
- Perfect pockets on the back and sides for ammo boxes.
- I carry 3 handguns in cases, 2 electronic muffs, 4 pairs of eye protection, Five plastic 100 round ammo boxes, 2 bore snakes, bulk cleaning patches, in-ear plugs, a pocket knife, pen, and flashlight, and an Uplula speed loader and I still have plenty of room in the exterior pockets for more stuff.
- There is molle webbing all over to attach other things like a cleaning kit or med kit. This thing is a beast!"