As a truck bag, camera bag or camping bag, Campeon bag can alo help you carry anything you want: Cooking & kitchen tools, phone, charger, toys, books, earphones...
Customizable: Campeon bag has two detachable molle webbing panels for extra storage and also another exterior looping panel to customize with flag patches and decorative tags.
Large capacity: Campeon bag has a lot of room for your firearms and range gears.
As reviewed by Roberto from Texas:
I’m using this as my range bag and it holds everything I need for a rifle and pistol shooting session. This is nota floppy case at all. It maintains its shape extremely well lightly or fully loaded.
I carry the following in the case:
1. AR-15 with 16” barrel. Overall length 32” with collapsed stock.
2. Compact 9mm semiautomatic pistol.
3. Full size .22 semiautomatic pistol
4. Full size hearing protection muffs.
5. Two pistol speed loaders.
6. Shooting glasses
7. Several hundred rounds of 5.56, 9mm and .22 ammo.
8. Spotting scope with bench top tripod.
9. Four AR-15 30 round magazines.
10. A bunch of splatter targets.
11. Assorted tools like torx driver and bits, Leatherman, etc.
I added two small zippered molle pouches to the outside of the bag for my 9mm and .22 magazines.