- Best Tactical Gears
- New Arrivals
- About us
(If you're a new gun owner, you don't need 25 holsters for 25 guns that you don't have, you just need one for 2-3 firearms you have. You can save time and money for training in the range.)
If you order 2+ product but want different color, feel free to leave the color you want at "order note" after adding to cart, or send email to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is our one & only signature product, so to keep the best quality, we usually make/craft the holster after getting the orders. We don't have many in stock. Please allow us to have about 3-5 business days to make yours.
- Leather companies usually don't make their holsters with their best leather, which is mostly used to make more profitable products like bags, shoes & saddles. We're not like that, we make your holsters from the number 1 leather
- Crazy Horse Leather is a unique leather type that undoubtedly stands out from the rest. It is full-grain leather that has been smoothed and waxed to enhance the leather fibers. Made of the highest quality full grain cowhide, Crazy horse leather guarantees that it will withstand many years of use and abuse.
- One of the reasons most people looking for good leather prefer crazy horse leather is that it gets better with time. Instead of wearing out like most leathers, crazy horse grows a patina that makes items look more beautiful, can serve you for up to thirty years(sometimes longer if they are cared for properly).
Why name "Crazyhorse"?
Well, because it is used to make horse saddles; that’s the only reason. The word ‘crazy’ is used to indicate its toughness. No matter how strong a horse may be, this leather is always able to hold them.
+ To eliminate unwanted scratches:
- can simply use your finger, using a soft dry cloth-rub scratch in a circular motion to redistribute wax coating.
- for a deep scratch-leather wax can be applied to bring the leather back to its previous condition.
- leather cream or wax should be applied periodically to preserve softness and luster.
+ If your holster gets wet.
- simply wipe dry with a soft leather cloth. Do not carry your holster while wet.
- Wipe off any moisture before storing to prevent mold or mildew.
+ After drying bag: Hang to dry or turn bag inside-out. Do not use a hairdryer or any type of heat to dry your holster. Applying heat can cause the leather to crack or harden.
At Dinosaurized, we believe our products are truly innovative and have 100% confidence in it.
We understand that buying things online can be scary with companies not staying true to their customers
So we go the extend to keep you satisfied.
We are happy to offer you a 45 day replacement guarantee with your purchase.
If you bought it and feel that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a messageat email@example.com
and we will make it right by offering you a replacement.
Very Simple & Risk-Free process.
PICK YOUR BUNDLE