- Because Jesus is my savior.
100% JESUS ANKLE HOLSTERS ARE PERFECT FOR
Breathable and comfortable material allow you to wear it all day.
Stay put even when you run, crawl or jump.
Extra strap for better stickiness, extra mag holster for more preparedness.
Durable, lasts for years
Easy to draw, easy to concealed
Unique design and soft material, makes sure that the gun not to rub against your skin which irritates it. Comfortable wearing for all-day gun carriers.
Easy to use.
Double Velcro that stays secure better and does not slip or slide like some of the elastic ankle holsters do. Walk, run, climb or kick.
Unlike other brand'sholsters stop working after a few months because they no longer hold onto the ankle.
Wardog's velcro is Made of High-quality 600D nylon materialand 3-layer anti-slip friction, will serve you for years with no problem.
Neoprene Material, It allows air flow so no sweaty leg issues and is very durable. Leather holsters may be fine for you but some folks find them to be heavier and hotter than Neoprene.
Unique design and soft material, makes sure that the gun not to rub against your skin which irritates it.Comfortable wearing for all-day gun carriers.
Easy to use.
- At Dinosaurized, we believe our products are truly innovative and have 100% confidence in it. We understand that buying things online can be scary with companies not staying true to their customers so we go the extend to keep you satisfied.
- If you bought it and feel that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.
PICK YOUR BUNDLE
ONE TIME OFFER
Hey there, I've got something special for you. A one-time, 50% OFF discount. You see, our holsters are crafted by a very few incredibly skilled, yet aging artisans. Their handiwork has been key to our success.
But, we've recently pausedproduction. The guys? We're taking them & their family on a trip around Europe - it's something they've always wanted to do. So now, we've just got a few folks left handling the shipping of our remaining stock.
Now, I'll be honest - it does sting a bit to give you this offer, because we value our products and the craftsmanship that goes into them. But we need to clear out the warehouse soon so our remaining team can join us on the Europe trip. And who knows, you might end up with a holster that becomes a rare collectible.
This stock? It's flying off the shelves and we can't say for how long it'll stick around. But hey, there's no pressure here, we're on your side. We do have to say, though, we truly, truly believe that missing out on this state-of-the-art holster at such a GREAT DISCOUNTED price would be a real shame. It's an opportunity that doesn't come around often.
Why you name it "100% Jesus"?
- Because Jesus is my savior.
I'm a girl with short legs, what is the length from top of calf to bottom of ankle?
- The holster from top to bottom is about 11inches it should fit you just fine, unless your under 5 foot tall?
Will this fit a big person leg with a large calf?
- The 100% Jesus Holster fits any sizes of calves.
Will this work with pull on boot?
- Probably not. If it's a very low-top boot, and a smaller caliber gun, then it might work. Definitely made more for wearing with sneakers or other low top shoes.
What is the purpose of the calf strap compared to the style without it?
- They all have neoprene calf straps. The style with the cinch calf strap allows you to have another strap to prevent slipping with hard use.
- (U.S customers only) Standard shipping time is 7-12 Calendar days to ship and arrive. (Shipped from U.S, by USPS)
All packages are seriously & strictly sterilized before being sent.
- For Non-US customers, shipping time may vary from 10-20 Business days.
- We'll immediately upload your tracking code to Paypal after the shipment, it may take 3-4 days to be activated.
- You can hand wash your holster in warm soapy water by soaking it and working it with your hands. Then thoroughly rinse under cold water and hang to dry. Do not machine wash or dry. Remember: Do not machine wash or dry.
- If for whatever reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can easily and quickly contact our helpful customer support (email@example.com) to get an easy refund. We just ask that you send the product back to our warehouse!
- We accept payment via Paypal, Credit card, Debit card. If you want to pay via wire transfers (Bank transfer) or Bitcoin, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long do this holster last?
- Quality is always our first priority, 10)% Jesus™ Ankle Holster is going to last a really, really long time,
Will this work for left handed people?
- Ambidextrous design allows left & right draws, so yes.
Is the button down strap adjustable?
- The strap is a fixed length. We may look at changing this in the future if this is something our customers would like.
"Tried it with my Springfield XDs 45 caliper. Very comfortable even with the on the larger framed gun(for ankle concealment). It does print, because of the size of the gun and no fault of the holster but could be mistaken as ankle brace off some kind. So far great product especially for the money!"
- Brian , Mentor, Minnesota
"I had been looking for something for some time. I did not want to waste money on a lot of trials. I checked out friends, tried 1 or 2. I saw this one and hoped it would be great with the higher level strap for stability and stop sliding. It's great, the design for the high calf strap keeps the firearm from sliding down with no discomfort. It stays up due to the natural calf size being larger than just below the knee. I have a Glock 26 that works very well. I also tried my Glock 19 just to see and it holds it well...although probably not an ideal ankle firearm."
-Destin, Malboro, MA
"I am a Deputy with my local Sheriff's Office and I carry a Glock 42 as my secondary weapon on my ankle. I have had so many ankle holsters and was disappointed in each. With my previous holsters: the velcro would wear down, the holster couldn't support the weight of the gun, my calves were too big even for an "XL" size, and the holsters would only come with a strap around the top portion of the holster and my gun would be loose on the inside of my pant leg. This could be a big no for me if my ankle holster came undone and someone were get ahold of my ankle gun.With this holster: it doesn't come from another country, the velcro is beyond sturdy, the size fits around my calves perfectly without irregular sizing from other countries, it comes with an upper strap AND a lower strap so the gun will stay put, even if the velcro somehow were to come undone-not to mention, the straps have belt loops, so their won't be long pieces hanging down from the buckle. Plus the company name is "Dinosaurized an army store", you just have no reason not to buy this ankle holster. They even give you a large cool sticker with the company name on it and as a nice touch, a handwritten note as thanks for buying their product. I can't believe this product isn't the number 1 seller.."
Thomas L., Roanoke, Virginia
"With a comfortable fit, this hermes ankle holster conceals my 380 perfectly and securely. Made of soft neoprene material, the flexible holster conforms and bends with my body. It fits great on my lower right leg and can be worn with or without long socks. For being neoprene, the holster is actually very tolerable and I barely feel it when I wear it for several hours at a time. This holster has a pocket for the pistol and a pocket for a magazine, both of which provide proper retention and a good fit that keeps them from moving while I'm walking. The biggest issue I have wearing this has nothing to do with the quality of the holster, finding a good pair of pants with enough room to wear and easily access a concealed pistol is a challenge. Easy to put on and take off, this holster makes it more comfortable to carry than inside or outside of waistband, though the gun will be further away from your hands. Overall, this is a well-constructed product that works best for compact and subcompact pistols."
Jamie ., Turnertown, TX
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee